Available Vacancies / Beskikbare Betrekkings
Job Information Summary
Job title of post : Enrolled Nurse (Staff Nurse)
Minimum qualification required : Registered Enrolled Nurse
Motivation/Reason for minimum qualification required : SANC, Nursing Act Regulation
Care : Nursing
Institution : Overberg Tehuis, Riviersonderend a service of Badisa
Component : Nursing
Reports to : Registered Nurse
- Provide holistic nursing care regarding the identification of nursing care needs, the education of nursing personnel regarding nursing care.
- The overall quality of the nursing care is facilitated cost effectively, efficiently, whilst at the same time ensuring compliance to the requirements of professional and ethical practice.
- Willing to work overtime, shifts and weekends as well as public holidays.
Key Performance Areas
- Ensure quality patient care regarding the identification of nursing care needs, planning and implementation of nursing care and the education of nurses.
- Utilize human, material and physical resources efficiently and effectively.
- Maintain professional growth/ethical standards and self-development.
Requirements of the Job
- Basic qualification as Enrolled Nurse that allows registration with the South African Nursing Council as an Enrolled Nurse
- The ability to understand and correctly execute instructions.
- The ability to function in a group as leader of a team.
- The ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and elderly people.
- The ability to carry out a professional image regarding clothing and public appearance.
- The ability to thorough and responsible behaviour.
- Physically and mentally competent to perform the job.
- Competent in at least two of the official languages of which one should be Afrikaans.
- Medical aid
- Pension Fund
- Annual leave
Note: Proof of COVID vaccination required.
CLOSING DATE: Open
Send a complete CV with proof of SANC registration to: email@example.com
Download advert: Overberg Tehuis Riviersonderend Enrolled Nurse